DMCA Notice / Content Removal Policy
myflm4u.pw is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Contents Removal Regulations
We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on myflm4u.pw. The file that we had shared here do not have copyrighted, because we got it from search engine. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove url file from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:-Send your Claim to [email protected]
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a companymail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalfof the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in formof material name and links to direct myflm4u.com pages. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove the file only from our website. The name of your product will still remain indexed and if it had a media page, the media page will stay. Also we can’t remove the Post or Files from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.